§ 1 Information on collection and processing of personal data and provider identification
(1) Data protection is an important concern of Florio GmbH. Therefore, the processing of our customers’ data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations (e.g. DSGVO, BDSG-neu).
(2) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all information relating to an identifiable or identified person, e.g. name, addresses, telephone number, user behaviour.
(3) We do not process any personal data when using the website, except for those that are technically automatically collected by the website (see § 4).
(4) Responsible according to Article 4 Section 7 DSGVO is Florio GmbH, Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 22, 80807 Munich, Germany.
§ 2 Your rights and how to exercise them
(1) Upon request, we will inform you in writing, in accordance with applicable law, whether and which personal data we store. You have the right to have any incorrect data rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have incomplete personal data completed.
(2) You also have the right to request the restriction of processing of your data, provided that the statutory prerequisites apply. Furthermore, you have the right to receive the data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also object to any processing of your personal data by us.
(3) If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing your data based on consent before this consent was withdrawn.
(5) You can contact data protection officer at any time using the contact details below:
80807 München .
(6) Notwithstanding any other remedies, you are also entitled anytime to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, for example in your country of origin.
The supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach, Germany Web: http://www.lda.bayern.de
(7) All requests for information, requests for disclosure, requests for deletion or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address mentioned in § 1 (3).
§ 3 Data security
We take reasonable steps to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction by taking security precautions that provide for industry-standard protection.
§ 4 Protocol data
(1) When using the website, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data which your browser automatically transmits to our company’s web server for technical reasons (hereinafter referred to as “protocol data”) and which our company records in log files to enable you to visit the website.
• IP address;
• URL of the referring website;
• Date and time of access;
• File accessed;
• Domain name of the Internet Access Provider;
• Content of the request (concrete page);
• Access status/HTTP status code;
• Amount of data transferred in each case;
• Website sending the request;
• Browser type and version;
• Operating system and its interface;
• Language and version of the browser software.
(2) This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the natural person. Protocol data is technically necessary in order to correctly display website content requested by you and is mandatory when using internet offers. The log data is evaluated purely for statistical purposes in order to optimise our company’s internet presence and the technology behind it, and is subsequently deleted.
(3) The protocol data is stored separately from other data that is collected by our company in the course of use.
§ 5 Cookies
§ 6 Purpose of data processing
(1) The above-mentioned personal data (see § 1 (3)) will be processed by us, if you provide them, for the following purposes:
• To improve our level of service
• To comply with local laws, for example to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
• For our own administrative and quality assurance purposes
• For other purposes that may be detailed on the website or mobile application or otherwise agreed between us
(2) The processing of personal data is necessary for the sole purpose of achieving the above-mentioned purposes. We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes unless you have explicitly agreed. The legal basis for data processing is – unless explicitly stated otherwise – Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (Datenschutzgrundverordnung, DSGVO) or your explicitly given consent according to Article 6 (1) (a) of the Basic Data Protection Regulation.
(3) If the above data is to be processed for a purpose other than the original purpose of collection, you will be informed of this prior to further processing. In this way you have the opportunity to object to the processing of your data for another purpose.
§ 7 Sharing of data
(1) All data that you send us will be treated confidentially. We will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it in any other way.
(2) As a matter of principle, your data will not be made available to third parties for use, unless you have given your consent or we are legally entitled and/or obliged to pass on this data.
(3) We transmit personal data to courts, tax authorities, supervisory authorities as far as legally permissible and necessary in order to comply with applicable law or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. We will take all measures to ensure appropriate and reasonable safeguards to protect your personal data.
§ 8 Storage period
Insofar as no explicit storage period is specified at the time of collection (e.g. as part of a declaration of consent), the personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to fulfil the purpose of storage, unless statutory storage obligations (e.g. commercial and tax law storage obligations) prevent deletion.
§ 9 Use of Google Analytics
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics. You must give your consent by means of opt-in and agree to the use of Google Analytics. You may object to the collection and storage of data by Google Analytics at any time with effect for the future. The revocation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Our company uses the Google Analytics service to collect usage data and to create usage profiles. The information on the use of our company’s website is transmitted to servers of Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, in the USA, evaluated and exclusively passed on to our company as cumulative data expressing trends in general website use. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(4) Further information on Google Analytics and data protection can be found here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.